Monday, September 29, 2008

So.......

Is it Thursday yet? What a weekend. Scott and I were busy babysitting Sai and Kalani while Sulika spent time at the hospital. We talked to Dad on the phone and he is sick with a cold. Mom and Dad were going to come to Salt Lake on Tuesday and hang out until Thursday to go to Dane's wedding. It doesn't sound like they will make it if Dad still feels icky.
Dad said that Jason and Chad cut and hauled wood to the house this weekend for the fireplace! Thanks! I wish we would have known and we could have tried to help. I am releived though that it is done.
I babysat Kalle and Jakob on Friday at my apartment. They are so good and we had fun playing with Mr. Potato Head and eating cheerios (the only "crackers" I had in the house). The kids are growing up and are so cute!
I am excited for Dane and Stephanie's wedding this weekend! I hope my dress arrives in time! Well I have no more updates because its seems like I never get to actually talk to very many of you. Miss and love you all... not that anyone is actually reading this. (tear)

No comments: