Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A word to the family.....

Updates......Zade found a job. He is working with Scott's friend Josh doing roofing. I think he likes it. But I don't know for sure because he hasn't blogged about it..(burn!)
Dane is getting married on Oct 3rd. I know nothing else except Zade and I are going to try and leave Thursday night after work and go to Cedar. Scott has to work Friday so he will come to Cedar as soon as he gets off work. I need something to wear to that thing!
Mom and Dad are doing well at home. Grandma's house got a stinky skunk going on but it sounds like they fixed it by putting some sort of foundation around the house????? Again not 100% sure on the details there.
Mom and dad are talking about coming to Salt Lake for a week after Dane's wedding for Sunny's (that is me) bridal shower. I hope they do, it would be nice to have them here.
Scott is good. He has not injured himself in the last few weeks. His house hasn't sold and its about to drive us crazy. Life goes on.
The Klinglers are good too. I went to lunch with Heather, Kallee and Jakob. They are quite the adventure and to make a long story short, Jakob's foot ended up in my plate. Don't worry I ate it off the table.
Lets see haven't heard from Jason & Ashlie in quite a while. I hear the baby is just getting so big.
I don't know much about Chad & Rae either. I am sure Ash and Jackson are super busy with school.
The Womacks are always super busy and now with the wedding probably double time.
And just as a side note, Sulika's dad, Jr. isn't doing too well. He is in the hospital and they are trying to get him better. He has been really weak after his last chemo treatment. It sucks.
To end on a better note, I miss you all and wish you would write some quick updates on this thing. Come on its for prosperity....I think.
You are all pretty..... Love the prettiest one....Yes.....Sunny

No comments: